Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A great way to end the night. (language, long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay2K - you forgot one:

Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball SlapOn
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Am I the only one who immediately thought:

"SlapOn...apply directly to the clueless"
      "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Comment

Hey, J2K . . . you forgot to list the potential side effects of SlapOn:

Possible side effects include: itching, rash, hives, stomach upset, diarrhea, constipation, excessive flatulence (farting,) nervousness, sleeplessness, headaches, double and/or blurred vision, tinnitus (ringing in the ears,) joint pain, loss of liver function, cataracts, depression, disturbing or obscene thoughts, risk of heart attack or stroke, increase in libido, loss of libido, thoughts of suicide or homicide, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, inflamed hemmerhroids, bleeding ulcers, infrequent urination, too frequent urination, lowered home value, lowered car resale value, lowered stock value, higher medical bills and anal seepage.

Please discuss with your doctor before using SlapOn to determine if the benefits outweigh the risks.
        Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 08-31-2009, 10:05 PM.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I can't help but notice priapism is not listed as a possible side effect. I can't pitch a product knowing it could cause boners that last for weeks without making customers aware of that fact.

If we can get that taken care of, I can offer the use of several of my co-workers for the program-length advertisement.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Slap on? Bah! I'll go with...

http://blackout-resonance.deviantart...ster-125464696
            "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              I can't help but notice priapism is not listed as a possible side effect. I can't pitch a product knowing it could cause boners that last for weeks without making customers aware of that fact.

If we can get that taken care of, I can offer the use of several of my co-workers for the program-length advertisement.
              Hey! At least I remembered to include the anal seepage . . . that's gotta be bad enough.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Check out this cartoon from the Austin Lounge Lizards Progenitorivox: The Drugs I Need
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X