Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I need to build my own store and run it myself so I can kick out people like this. I hate it when management gives you BS about Customer Service.

Comment

When I worked at Little C's at a Big K, we had a nice little diner set out and we had the sodas, straws, napkins and a water spigot (for potable water obvious by the lack of soap and hat the spigot was used by pushing a glass against it as it had a large y-shaped bracket like the soda machine).

It was football season and we were SLAMMED. I remember seeing a lady washing her hands at the potable water spigot when I heard a clink and turned my attention to that direction. (I was busy helping making pizzas and had no one to ring out) She had knocked over cleaning solution bottle I had next to employee sink as she tried to get soap to wash her hands with at the water spigot.

I told her, quite firmly, that if she wanted to wash her hands she needed to drag herself to the bathroom because what she was doing was a health violation and a fineable offence. Her eyes went wide as saucers before leaving in a hurry.

Cut to like ten minutes later when I finally had time to go wipe down the counters.

There, between the soda machine and the container with the lids and straws was a tiny little plastic wad that when I picked it up to toss it away I nearly hurled.

It was a heavy, stinky, POOP FILLED DIAPER. The wench had not only changed the kid's diaper in a RESTAURANT, but in a counter were people put food and then washed her hands on a water spigot because she was too damned lazy to walk a hundred feet to the bathroom. >.<
      "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        So if the customer needs to get laid, do you give him Focker's number?
        Welp...his name is Focker...sound like the perfect job for him...
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

That's just disgusting. What the hell is wrong with people? Dirty diapers are the ewwwww.

I hate when people throw them in parking lots... ugh.
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth AnqeiicDemise View Post
            Cut to like ten minutes later when I finally had time to go wipe down the counters.

There, between the soda machine and the container with the lids and straws was a tiny little plastic wad that when I picked it up to toss it away I nearly hurled.

It was a heavy, stinky, POOP FILLED DIAPER. The wench had not only changed the kid's diaper in a RESTAURANT, but in a counter were people put food and then washed her hands on a water spigot because she was too damned lazy to walk a hundred feet to the bathroom. >.<
            Never had someone try to wash their hands in the water spigot on the soda fountain-- if worse comes to worse and someone NEEDS to wash their hands and not walk the length of the store to the bathrooms, generally the food court attendant will let them use the sink just inside the food prep area.

That said, we did once have a couple try to change their baby's diaper at the table in the food court. We very quickly told them -- in no uncertain terms -- that what they were doing was a health code violation and told them to use the changing stations in the restrooms.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

We have changing stations in the employee/handicap restrooms which are on the 2nd floor office level. The customer restrooms located on the sales floor are single occupant only. We have signs informing the customers of this, but we have caught them using the benches by the Front End registers and a folding table we had set up for a seasonal display. Luckily it was not stocked at the time.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Welp...his name is Focker...sound like the perfect job for him...
                No, that's just the pseudonym I use for him on CS.
                "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                X