This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Made a Scene

Yesterday, a customer complained very loudly to the FEM that the bakery guy (who was running register as a backup) was rude. The customer mentioned that the bakery guy made a face when he asked him about something. The customer even mentioned that the bakery guy tried to get him to pack his own groceries. The customer mentioned that he shouldn't be obligated to do that.

The bakery guy tried to explain himself and the customer mentioned that the bakery guy was challenging him. The FEM ended up getting the store director. The customer mentioned how long and often he'd been shopping at the store and how much he spent. He was threatening to never shop at the store again and that the bakery guy should be lucky he had a job.

The FEM and Store Director offered the customer a gift card so he would come back to shop. The customer wanted the gift card donated to a charity. Either the FEM or Store Director (can't remember which) tried to insist that he keep it. I can't remember if he accepted it or not.

One of my customer wanted to know if that customer's light switch was turned off. I mentioned that it probably was.

A few customers in my line mentioned that this bakery guy was nice. The FEM let them know that he was all right.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel
Working...
X