This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifting Tips

If you want to be a thief there are some things you should and shouldn't do.

-Stop looking shifty eyed every five seconds... if there wasn't an employee in eye sight when you first looked it's likely there won't be one in 5 seconds. Cause just so you know...when we see you looking around like the NINJAS are coming... that's when we start actually WATCHING you.

-I told you I was going to count your items when you came out... so why do you think you can go in with 8 and come out with 5? I will make you go back and get the other 3... you will not leave till I am in possession of these things! SO IT IS SPOKEN SO SHALL IT BE!

-Do not try and play games with me you will lose. I have all night to just stand here... you do not, So I have MUCH more patience for this game than you do.

-I don't care if your Aunt, Mom, Sister, Twin...evil twin.... Cousin etc "Must have taken the other items out" you went in alone... If you come back with ((said other party)) I will apologize and let you be on your way. If not... security will be following you.

-Do not be a bitch to me. I am 10 times more likely to pay MUCH more attention to you if you are rude to me.... cause generally the rude people are trying to hide something. If you want to have a better chance of stealing... be nice to me, smile, cooperate, be polite. (( It maybe my Achilles heal, but I don't watch the nice people as closely... and I am much more likely to believe a "My cousin" story from someone who has been sweet all evening than someone who called me a bitch in every way but literally))

-I don't care if you are trying to steal or not, if you clutch that pile of close to you and are reluctant to let me count them.... I am going to take extra care to count them RIGHT... I mean hang them on the T stand, pat them down, do a quick check inside.... and repeat said process on your way out.

Basically it comes down to this - Be polite, don't be shifty, don't try and NOT let me count your items and if I catch you ((5 /=8)) pretend you forgot and bring me the other 3 out, taking your defeat for now. Follow these rules and you are not NEARLY as likely to have me sick security on you all night.

That is all.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red
Working...
X