• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    yepper!
    Cap'n, I think we have a match!

Comment

potato, you're far too nice to these whackjobs. finger in the face, oh no you didn't; i'm not a dog, don't even think about treating me like one, hag.

old man woes: after the second time, getting the manager involved in this jerk's transactions is necessary, because at some point in time, if he would have been allowed to continue his abuse, he would have demanded one of you be fired for your 'incompetence.' damn, crotchety old bastards-STAY AT HOME, you miserable old shit.

dance lady needs meds, therapy and maybe a stay at a hospital...
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Tigerpounce View Post
        Note to self: Masters in Dance = Crazy

Thanks for the heads up!
        I didn't think there was such a thing as getting a Master's in Dance. Sounds like Dancing Lady is a few players short of of a team. I'm glad the angry old codger doesn't come to your shop any more.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
          potato, you're far too nice to these whackjobs. finger in the face, oh no you didn't; i'm not a dog, don't even think about treating me like one, hag.
          Oh yeah, I know! I was total pansy back when I worked at this place, lol. I'm a lot firmer with people now, though.

Comment

Working...
          X