This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun flower man!

This is my first post on the boards have lurked since... for a long time I like many am a retail shlep / monkey and have proudly watched my IQ go down in close contact to customers for awhile. but this person or persons must be dealt with.

Sunflowers seeds who doesn't love them I like them. The work to crack open the salty shell taste the seed yum, but I have never
    1) Eaten them without a cup as they like chewing tobacco you must spit out the remains.
    2) Not thrown out said remains into a trash can.
    3) left a trail of them every where I go

I have worked in some of the major retailers and in my current and two others stores have found sunflower shells chattered across book shelves, in magazine racks, and in with dvd's and cd's

The last of which amazes me as we have wire racks. So ether someone is placing there used shells in the section which is nasty or they are spiting it out which is sticking to the product and the creep factor increases.

If I ever find the person I will smack the taste of sunflowers out there mouth.

anyone else have this problem.
    by the way none of the stores sold sunflowers.

I HATE people like that. Almost every bus I take here in Phoenix has them all over the floor and/or the seats, especially near the back of the bus.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Ehhhhhhh....I just eat the whole sunflower seed at once so I dont have to worry about the shell later...
      I see dumb people...

"I think I died long ago, and you two are my eternal punishment"
      "..."
      "You're like a constant downer, huh?"

Comment

I find piles of shells on BART sometimes. Please, they have cameras in every car but it keeps happening.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

No sunflower seeds for me. That stuff is like bird food. *Bleh* I hate seeing people spit the shells out like chewing tobacco.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Ugh. At my old office a couple of the guys had a serious sunflower seed addiction. I'd find soggy sunflower seed shells everywhere...*shudder* One of them was the owner's son so I couldn't even tell him off properly.

Comment

I think this is why I tend to just stick with deshelled sunflower seeds. No shells to worry about!

...and now I have the sudden urge to watch the X-Files.
              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

I never found empty sunflower seeds, but I have discovered other ummentionable things on the floors of stores that I have worked at. Lets just say I would have been happy to find sunflower seeds in lieu of these things.

Welcome to the boards.

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                  I think this is why I tend to just stick with deshelled sunflower seeds. No shells to worry about!

...and now I have the sudden urge to watch the X-Files.
                  One of my favorites episodes!
                  Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                  HR believes the first person in the door
                  Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                  Document everything
                  CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                  X