This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New company woes

The store that I work at was bought out by another pharmacy. Most people are happy with it but we do have our share of sucky customers:

The lady who comes in once a week wanting to write a check over the amount. The new company doesn't allow us to do that. We have gone over this with her at least once a week for the last 4 months.

The lady who through a temper tantrum because I asked her about her coupon not matching her club card. She screeched at me that I needed to relearn my manners and that she was embaresed because she had to go up to an employee and ask for help and that they didn't approach her about needing help.

If you need help at the photo counter don't snap your fingers at me and whistle as you found out when you do that I some how can't hear you. Don't complain to my manager that I refused to help you either until you came over to me and :gasp: had to use your words like a grownup. Like I told her I'm not a puppy and I don't respond to that kind of crap.

I'm sure there are a lot more and I'll post them as I remember them.

Let me guess, does this new pharmacy share initials with Customers Voluntarily Suck?

Comment

Quoth tigger222 View Post
      If you need help at the photo counter don't snap your fingers at me and whistle as you found out when you do that I some how can't hear you. Don't complain to my manager that I refused to help you either until you came over to me and :gasp: had to use your words like a grownup. Like I told her I'm not a puppy and I don't respond to that kind of crap.
      Good for you not responding to her dog calls! If nobody responds to it then maybe they'll stop doing it?

I always figure people who do that to employees are people who don't have nearly enough money to pay a domestic the fantastic salary it requires for them to put up with that kind of crap, but still are snotty enough to want to pretend like they do.
      !
      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
      X