This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To: Register As A Sex Offender

(Ah, Nate, I wish you hadn't quit Aid of Rite. You should've been transferred to my store here, you're missing all the fun!)

How to: Register As A Sex Offender

1. Be gross, older, alcoholic man. Have reputation as being "off kilter" but decide to step it up one notch.

2. Begin to pleasure yourself as soon as you enter the parking lot, just enough to get "it" up. Stop after a few hundred yards and do it again. Continue to do this until you are in front of the store. Attract attention of LPM.

3. Buy beer, using giant bag to conceal obvious bump in crotch.

4. Approach young, female cashier and pay for beer.

5. When young, female cashier is looking down to place change in your hand, whip "yourself" out and proudly show it off.

6. Put "self" away and walk off, ignoring cashier's scream of shock. Walk calmly out door and up street.

7. Be full body slammed by cops to ground about 2 minutes later when cashier identifies you as the person who exposed self.

=/ No, the cashier wasn't me, but regardless, she shouldn't have had to see that.
    Last edited by ralerin; 09-06-2009, 01:25 AM.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Oh...oh...oh no. That's awful.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhh the mental images....

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
        7. Be full body slammed by cops to ground about 2 minutes later when cashier identifies you as the person who exposed self.
        I tend to hope that the cops get extra rough with these people. Is that wrong of me?

This sort of thing would traumatize me for a while... that poor cashier! D:

Comment

As I always say, I think I would've busted out laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that small, huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It's a shame you aren't a pharmacist, then you could've said:

"Sir, if you need an appointment for treatment about your size, you'll have to get in the other line like everyone else."
            http://www.customerssuck.com/?p=7499
            Now appearing in comic form!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              As I always say, I think I would've busted out laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that small, huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Brilliant! Just brilliant!
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Wow, that poor cashier! I hope they make that guy pay for her therapy bills!
                Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post

=/ No, the cashier wasn't me, but regardless, she shouldn't have had to see that.
                  At least it had a good ending.

What a total moron.
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Poor cashier!

But I think I would have laughed too. I've seen enough "members" that I don't think I'd be phased by another.* Maybe I may have said something like "Ah! Ointment for mosquito bites? Aisle 3. "

* Ok I know how that sounds ( I typed it then read it. lol) I mean I've seen pictures and a couple of accidental flashes. *shudders*
                    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                    ----
                    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

I've found that laughter deflates most idiots. funny how knowing that a young lady finds your 'pride & joy' to be laughable ruins all your excitement!

Comment

Shoulda said what the girlfriend said in Animal House ... "Looks like a penis, only smaller."

Comment

Quoth GroceryWench View Post
                          It's a shame you aren't a pharmacist, then you could've said:

"Sir, if you need an appointment for treatment about your size, you'll have to get in the other line like everyone else."
                          ...I believe Aid of Rite has a pharmacy... could have just said something along the lines of "Ah I see your problem... we have some wonderful enhancement drugs over in aisle #. Our pharmacist would be happy to help you"

...Of course... I probably would have said something along the lines of "Smile for the camera buddy I'm calling the cops"..... Cause I suck like that......
                          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                          -Red

Comment

"You call that a penis????"

I hope your store has security cameras in the lot so that it can be proven without a doubt that this was extremely premeditated.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              Or just quote a line from a movie (can't for the life of me remember what movie) "Hey, it looks like a penis, only smaller".

Madness takes it's toll....
                              Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
                              X