This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The movie masturbater

The Sex Offender thread reminds me of a story from about 12 years ago when I was working parttime as a manager at a local theater.

We had this guy who we referred to as the "Movie Masturbater". First no one really knew what this guy looked like besides a general discription. Anyway he would buy a ticket go into an auditorium and find a teenage girl(s) to sit next too. Pull it out and start going at it. Either the girl would not report the incident until after the movie or if she did get up, he would run out the exit door before we knew what was happening. Since the theater where naturally dark, middle age white guy was pretty much the only discription we had. He would stop by about once a month on the weekends. And one time that I know of, he actually touched the girl's breast. The police even sent a couple of ynger looking female officers to sit alone in some shows but they never caught him. I actually blew a chance to catch him one time as another customer reported that something was going on and I ran into the theater but he had just run out the exit door next to the screen and was out of sight when I made it to the door. If I had been smart, I should have went to the exit door first instead of the main doors.

Eventually he stopped showing up but I dont think he was actually ever caught. Or more likely he got caught doing something else and put away for awhile.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves...

Geez, I'd really like to know what the hell is wrong with some people
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Quoth Mnemjian View Post
      Geez, I'd really like to know what the hell is wrong with some people
      Not being a smartass, but its very likely there's some sort of a psychological issue.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
        Not being a smartass, but its very likely there's some sort of a psychological issue.
        That doesn't make it okay to do. Sorry I think I am fratching Let's just say that it's unfortunate that neither the employees nor the police could remedy the situation. Hopefully that guy got the help he obviously needed.
        !
        "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Oh, god, sounds like the Skeevy Creep moved to your theater. I'm sorry.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Ick. Hopefully that perv got caught.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

We've never had a masterbator. Had couples getting horizontal a time or two. And a girl with her head in guy's lap one time.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

My English teacher took my 12th grade class to this small indie movie theater downtown once to see the movie version of Macbeth. We weren't required to all sit together, so we all broke off into our little cliques. I was sitting with another friend of mine (we're both girls) and during a scene (I believe it was the 'Out damn spot' scene, but it's been awhile) with Lady Macbeth alone on screen doing a monologue, we noticed this guy (NOT associated with our school) behind us was enjoying her performance a little TOO much. So freaking gross!

The thing is, we didn't report him either! We told our teacher on the way back to school, but we didn't report him to the theater. I have no idea why we didn't do anything about it.

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                  To quote Special Agent Jethro Gibbs: "Ya think?"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Eww, those theater floors are sticky enough as it is.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

There's a special level of hell for people like this. And if they talk in the theater it works out doubly.

Comment

When I was in college, I went to see a movie with some friends at the theater right by the university...before we knew to drive the 10 miles to the nicer theater.

There was a couple behind us gettin' it on, and they weren't shy about it either. I think we were too grossed out and shocked to say anything, but geez....have some self respect people!
                        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                          And a girl with her head in guy's lap one time.
                          Been there, seen that, told my manager, was told to ignore it. Once he stopped laughing.

He even told me a story one "better" (for a certain horrifying value of better), at a theatre he worked at once, when he was but a wee usher, the back rows were infamous for being where gay prostitutes of a certain... okay, I can't think of a way to couch it. They had underaged (16-17) gay prostitutes going down on guys in the back rows of theatres.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

All these posts and no mention of a Mr. Reubens.....

Comment

I think you are showing your age there some mikoyan29 with the "Pee Wee" reference.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves...

Comment

Working...
                              X