X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth energyguy View Post

How not to pull

So today on the train home it was so packed i was stood up reading my book as a attractive woman catches my eye and starts checking me out. Now if she had decided to strike up a conversation i woulod have responded positively and even agreed to go out for a drink, but instead she decided to start grinding against me. SLOWLY. DELIBERATLY. FOR THE ENTIRE JOURNEY. Has that ever worked/ have you ever gotten a guy who said to himself "dang, a woman who rubs against strangers on trains is just what i need in a girlfriend"?
    I love a good frottage story.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      OK, one slight nitpick... I could be wrong, I only know how it works stateside... but those 'free' student passes aren't free, they are included in the student fees that every student is required to pay... it is extremely discounted yes (due to the nature that every student is required to purchase one with their student fees)... but it sure as hell aint riding for free (once again, I am not familiar with how it works in Britain, just stateside).
      the free passes are free. all students of school age get them if they live a certain distance (1.5 miles?) away from the school (door to door). The council may pay for school buses if a large number of students are in an area where the available transport is not reasonable for them to travel to school. but normal bus/train/tram travel is not paid for by the council or the students.

Comment

Quoth energyguy View Post
        She was rubbing against the front of my trousers, my wallet is in my back. I checked my phone & keys as i was getting off as well.
        *SNICKER*

i'm sorry, i can't stop laughing. I know what you meant while you were getting off the bus, but it has so MANY connotations...
        "FUCK NO I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAKY ALIEN MOTHERSHIP ORANGES. " - Cookiesaur
        ~~

Munkie's NaNo WC: 9648

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!

What was the title and is it good? (EQ has run out of books to read AGAIN)
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Captain, we've encountered a strange rectangular device filled with foreign symbols that seem to form what could only be words. It also seems to have an effect on life forms that open it and decipher these symbols...fascinating.

Speaking of which, I need some more of these "devices" myself.
            *jedi hand wave* This game works...just not in your system.

Comment

"OMG a Book" had me giggling.

Comment

I found that having my nose buried in a book usually shielded me from some of the lesser freaks on the bus.

It also tended to cause me to miss my stop every so often, but that's another issue.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X