This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best prize

My friend worked at an accountants office that handled those "Wish" lotteries and such. Her best question was "What kind of furnace does the grand prize show home have?" Really.

Comment

I imagine they not only have Medicare in Florida but Florida represents as sort of vast rectal void in the program’s annual budget.

Gravekeeper, my dear, you are SO RIGHT on this count....

Blue-hair EBs/SCs.
      We're RIPE with 'em.
      Last edited by Broomjockey; 09-15-2009, 05:36 PM. Reason: Quote tags. Use them.
      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        My hope cautiously grew as even on the Skytrain I seemed to be blessed with no obvious idiots or freaks about to inflict their company upon me.
        Awww... you got all hopeful. That's just so cute and naive.
        Annnnd than I got to Broadway.
        Ah, the beloved Broadway station. Provider of multitudes of sighting material.
        Allow me to try and pant the picture:
        Can we get audio of you 'panting' this picture?
        Quoth Jester View Post
        Not that I am familiar with either practice myself from experience. I have a strong aversion to being choked by anyone, let alone myself. I also have a strong aversion to death, and scores of people DIE from this practice every year.
        Yeah, managing to strangle yourself while masturbating has got to be one of the top most embarrassing ways to die.

However, there are ways to restrict your breathing that can be done manually that are next to impossible to kill yourself with. Although, I'm thinking that the gene pool might be better off without some of these individuals in it.
        Quoth Jester View Post
        There is a reason, after all, that I long ago coined the phrase "Floridiots."
        Don't forget the endearing nickname of Floriduh, too.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Don't forget the endearing nickname of Floriduh, too.
          A local musician has a riff on people who live in Des Moines, Decatur, Duluth, "or any other place that starts with DUH."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X