Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't pay me enough do deal with this crap (Warning: gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't have done it either but I have a question for RestaurantDude. To quote your post:
    "Is it not said that a good leader should never ask someone to do something that he himself is unwilling to do?"
    Now that your boss did it, would you?

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      Who poops in the sink? People who don't give a shit, that's who....lol.
      What do you mean? He did give a shit
      Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Most bathroom sinks are to high to "squat" over so he had to have sat in the sink which leads my mind to.... rather large buckets of EEWWWWWW!!!!!
        "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
        "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
        "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Dig this shit...

A few years ago an estemed state legislator from Memphis was puttin on a philibuster. Much to her dismay all of her fellow party members wouldn't carry on her speachifing so she could visit the head. Here's where it gets weird her aids held up either sheet, coats or what ever and she coped a squat over a trash can and well let nature take it course. Yep right there on the floor of the HOR she did her business.
          And the Memphis folks wonder why the rest of state would love give Shelby county away.
          Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth Tanasi View Post
            Dig this shit...

A few years ago an estemed state legislator from Memphis was puttin on a philibuster. Much to her dismay all of her fellow party members wouldn't carry on her speachifing so she could visit the head. Here's where it gets weird her aids held up either sheet, coats or what ever and she coped a squat over a trash can and well let nature take it course. Yep right there on the floor of the HOR she did her business.
            And the Memphis folks wonder why the rest of state would love give Shelby county away.
            I can imagine a certain U.S. House representative from Milwaukee who will remain nameless doing the same thing.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Willis View Post
              I wouldn't have done it either but I have a question for RestaurantDude. To quote your post:

Now that your boss did it, would you?

Nope.

No way in heck.

Comment

As far as the laws on this go, it very well might vary from state to state. I know some states are considered "at-will employment" states, which I believe means you can fire an employee for any reason at all without cause.

In much of Canada, labour laws are far stricter and no employer could get away with that.

Comment

Quoth Can I have a cheeseburger View Post
                  As far as the laws on this go, it very well might vary from state to state. I know some states are considered "at-will employment" states, which I believe means you can fire an employee for any reason at all without cause.
                  One thing of note about at-will firings.

You can fire a person for no reason whatsoever, which is the best way to do it, unless you really want to fight paying for their unemployment. Otherwise, you come up with a legitimate reason that isn't actionable.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Take a dump in the sink?!! Glad you stood your ground to not clean that mess up!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Where I work, the only person who can clean up bodily fluids (blood, vomit, piss, shit) is the janitor or cleaner. I personally would, and have done, refuse with all my might if someone tried to make me clear up a mound of shit in a sink. -.- And people wonder why we won't let customers use the staff toilet.

At the garden centre, one of the guys told me about some subhuman who took a dump in the urinal. O_o He's moved to where you live!
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                      X