Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh, sir, you can't go into the women's room.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth sirwired View Post
    Wow... I thought it was usually the men's room that stunk to no end, on account of the horrible aim of all male SC's, everywhere.
    Perhaps bloody feminine hygiene products being left to fester in garbage cans and disposal bins in the stalls?

Years ago, when I worked maintenance, I had to fish those ripe things out as part of daily restroom cleaning. The smell was pretty damn bad.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      I don't see why 1-person bathrooms are ever designated, really. It would clear up some of the line on women's only bathrooms if there were generic bathrooms that served everyone as they showed up.
      My work has staff only washrooms that are single stall and labeled for gender, my best guess is that the ladies one has a box each of tampons and pads in it.
      If it makes sense, it's not allowed™. -- BeckySunshine

I've heard of breaking wind but not breaking and entering wind. --- Sheldonrs

My gaming blog:Ghosts from the Black

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        It would clear up some of the line on women's only bathrooms if there were generic bathrooms that served everyone as they showed up.

^-.-^
        I would actually submit that it would be unfair to do so. If there are no guys waiting, then sure, I suppose you can use the guy's room, but why should guys have to wait for a line of 20 ladies to finish monopolizing the washrooms?
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

If there's a line of 20 people lined up to the washroom, then the location has more problems than whether one is marked Men's and one's marked Women's.

Most of the time when you get those singular bathroom setups, it's usually in low-bathroom traffic locations (grocery stores, gas stations, etc... ), so the distinction isn't really all that important, since it is at most one person per room.

Comment

Their violent reaction definitely set off the SHOPLIFTING alarm in this reader!!!
            Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth sirwired View Post
              Wow... I thought it was usually the men's room that stunk to no end, on account of the horrible aim of all male SC's, everywhere.

SirWired

P.S. Death to whatever moron at my office keeps using brown paper towels as a toilet seat liner and then clogging the toilet when they flush the damn things.
              According to the cleaning crews I have talked to, it's the women's bathrooms that are by far the more disgusting to clean and the worse smelling.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
              X