This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
    A kid that knows what the word "Proctologist" means!!
    Yet, nobody mentioned the *bigger* problem here.. Skateboarding hasn't been cool since, oh, 1985!
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      Yet, nobody mentioned the *bigger* problem here.. Skateboarding hasn't been cool since, oh, 1985!
      Lies! Was popular for my brother's in the 90's. :P
      "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Corporate is having us try everything short of outright banning the kids from even being in the store, because "they are our future customers."

Wow, now you have something to look forward to!!!!
        "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
          Wow, now you have something to look forward to!!!!
          Well, as I always say, it's nice to know there's so much in life to look forward to.

SO GET OUT OF MY HEAD ALREADY!
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It's a good thing a few of my friends want to be probation officers.....looks like they will have their hands really tied within the next upcoming years.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              ...because "they are our future sucky customers."
              Corrected to reflect reality.

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

*snerk* cucumber and melon semen...

Although I did read somewhere about how various things can affect the....and I'll stop there before I send this thread into NSFW territory.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                  I'd say skateboarding is cool as long as you can actually skateboard and do tricks. The people who carry a skateboard around or sit on it in front of the library are the ones who aren't cool

Comment

Awesome pwnage, Irv.

I do find it convenient that corporate allows you guys to get snarky with the teenage hellions, but God forbid anyone snip at an 'adult-sized' EW.
                    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                      I do find it convenient that corporate allows you guys to get snarky with the teenage hellions, but God forbid anyone snip at an 'adult-sized' EW.
                      The "adult-sized" ones are supposedly the ones with all the money. Corporate wouldn't want them to take their money elsewhere..........

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                        ...because "they are our future sucky customers."
                        Corrected to reflect reality.
                        Not necessarily.

A lot of decent adults were fucktards as teenagers and pre-teens. That is basically normal behavior for that age.

As a teenager, I myself admit to having been a shoplifter, prankster, minor arsonist (I set fire to a few garbage cans), recreational drug user, and vandal. Not to mention all the places I rode my bicycle that I wasn't supposed to or shouldn't have. And then there was the game of chicken I would play with cars on my bicycle arriving at my first job...it was at the bottom of a HUGE hill, and on the other side of the road.......

I have no doubt that more than one adult, seeing my behavior, rolled their eyes and thought "There goes another future idiot. Can't wait to see how badly THEY turn out!" All in all, I haven't turned out too badly, I think.

So, who here can say they were not in any way bad when they were that age?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          ...So, who here can say they were not in any way bad when they were that age?
                          I can say it...

but nobody believes me.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                            Well, the skate parks around here seem to get a lot of use. Although not all of them are bright enough to go use them. They seem to graduate from those damn heelies to the damn skateboards.

And there's guy I see around my apartment complex who, I'm sorry, is way too old to still be riding one. Especially since he has a propensity for doing in the dark in dark clothes in the middle of the damn road!
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Oh wow IRV, that watermelon semen thing made me fall out of my chair. Also, congratulations to you and your CW for having the stare of doom.

Quoth Jester View Post
                              So, who here can say they were not in any way bad when they were that age?
                              I can honestly say that at the age of 21, I am so much worse than I was when I was 16. I have piercings, I drink, I curse, I dye my hair weird colors, and drive a little crazy sometimes. However, I'm usually treated like a respected adult when I'm out shopping. Though teenagers often think I'm 14.

I mean beyond pranking floor staff who stalked me around stores, I was an angel when I was a teenager. I really did not respond well to being followed. Especially when I was just running errands for Dad.
                              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                                I was an angel when I was a teenager.
                                Let's say for the sake or argument that you were, in fact, angelic as a teenager. Even so, do you think that that is the norm for teenagers?

I have never cheated on a girlfriend in my life, but I am not about to believe that that is the norm. It isn't. I am the exception, and I understand that. Ditto with you as a teenager.

Teenagers have been the bane of society and the parental generation since before even Socrates. Honestly, folks, bitching about teenagers and how the next generation is doomed, y'all sound just like your parents did to you when they were bitching about whatever it was that you were doing that annoyed them. You have, in essence, become your parents.

Scary, huh?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                                X