Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wherein GK's customers return to Denver.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein GK's customers return to Denver.

I got this guy in my hotel.

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    Jerk

SC: “Have a great evening! Whatever’s left of it.”

Oh, I assure you. I have quite a bit left in my evening. But thank you for that insensitive jerkish comment anyway! It was greatly appreciated and while its utterly irrelevant to my shift at least you tried your best. And that’s what’s really important after all.
    His actual wording only varied slightly. Have a great night. Well the rest of it anyways.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Well, if it was said nicely and it was really, really late, the guest might actually have meant it; you know since he didn't know how much you had left to your shift and such. I've said similar myself, but only under these circumstances, and I've been wished the same.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

When I work Sundays, I always have the opportunity to say "Have a great weekend, please, ... well, whatever is left of it at this point, anyway. x X. " (emoticon and all.) and 100% of the customers have agreed with me so far. Dunno if it's luck, or the emoticon. People have strange expectations.

Then again, it's usually me who says it to them, not the other way around.

Here, I'd say, be glad they wished you a good weekend at all.
      SC: "Are you new or something?"
      Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Working...
      X