X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kali View Post
    Huh, I didn't know you guys didn't call them budgies
    We call them budgies.

*MOD REMINDER - Let's keep opinions about American politics out of this thread. I'm sure I don't have to yet again point out that we have www.fratching.com for those discussions.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Was it this guy?

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        Not without a Constitutional amendment they're not.
        Oh, it'll happen. We all know it'll happen...

Lenina Huxley: I have, in fact, perused some newsreels in the Schwarzenegger Library, and the time that you took that car...
        JohnSpartan: Hold it. The Schwarzenegger Library?
        Lenina Huxley: Yes. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Wasn't he an actor when you...?
        JohnSpartan: Stop! He was President?
        Lenina Huxley: Yes! Even though he was not born in this country, his popularity at the time caused the 61st Amendment which states...
        JohnSpartan: I don't wanna know. President...
        You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
          Don't forget it's in Shadowrun canon, too.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Calud View Post
            Now, I don't mind people having conspiracy theories about stuff. World is pretty crazy. But for crying out loud, leave others out of it.
            But... but... you NEEEEED to know teh TRUTHZORZ! Teh ALIENZ are seekrit Moozlimz and they wanna TAKE OVAR TEH WORLDZ!!!!!!
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Canarr View Post
              For more cops like Lenina, I'd put up with a lot.

But not all restaurants being Taco Hell or 34+ more amendments to the US Constitution.

(The latter leading into fratching territory, so I shan't travel down that road.)
              No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

I thought the restaurant was a Pizza Hut?
                "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  Hold on there. The dude just said they were trying to get Arnold into the White House. He said nothing about them doing so by making him President!
                  If Arnie wants to get into the White House, surely he'd just use the same ruse as he did at the start of "True Lies".

Comment

Working...
                  X