X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    All 4 are shirts, one has a lace miniskirt trim. >.>
    Got a link? My mind just can not seem to process what this horror looks like...
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Victoria J View Post
      I always thought arse was much ruder than ass. Partly just that it sounds harsher.
      That's only because you say it with an accent.

Ass is quite a rude word when said with the proper inflection.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Victoria J View Post
        I withdraw all other pedantic arguments on the grounds that as you are the only person to actually have laughed your ass off I have no alternative evidence with which to disprove what you say.
        Not quite. I am sure I am not the only person to ever actually laugh their ass off.

I am just the only one you know.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          I don't think I am alone in the opinion that you can never have too much ass.
          What if it's all on the same person, though?

(And, prior to my getting my own car, the odds were good it would be the person in the seat next to me on the Greyhound bus, Gargantua the Human Zeppelin. )
          No matter how low my opinion of humanity as a whole gets, there are always over-achievers who seek to surpass my expectations.

Comment

Working...
          X