This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way..

Sir, we all know you are spanking your monkey in there. Refusing to stop for anyone who enters isnt cute and yes I will just throw whatever happens to be in arms reach over your lap, so im not eye to eye with your winky. Thanks!

Oh btw, anytime you ring that call bell Im sending the male aides in, it appears you dont like them around too much when your airing out your crotch. Have a great night!

uh. what?
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      uh. what?
      He's a jackass and likes to make women uncomfortable by exposing his genitals. Isn't there someone at the hospital who can make him stop under some rule or other?
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
        He's a jackass and likes to make women uncomfortable by exposing his genitals. Isn't there someone at the hospital who can make him stop under some rule or other?
        Nope. Hes said he wont stop, as it "comforts him". We cant restrain him or kick him out (he's pretty ill). We all just ignore it and close his room door which makes him livid.

Comment

i get that he's a jackass...but why would he even be allowed to stay there? isn't that some sort of harassment?

^_^

Comment

uh. what?
            Sorry...im a nurse. That is a patient. Im sure he'll be there tonight when I walk into work again. "Waiting" for me........

Comment

lol maybe it's one of those cases where he's trying to get a rise out of the lady nurses...don't get offended and he'll stop?

^_^

Comment

i get that he's a jackass...but why would he even be allowed to stay there? isn't that some sort of harassment?
                Surely its harassment. But we cant physically or chemically stop him. Hes too weak to get out of bed anyways, so this is how he occupies his time.

Comment

lol hand him a knitting book, yarn, and some needles. that should occupy his time well enough

^_^

Comment

Get him a chinese ifnger trap, just make sure he's got his junk in its proper place and pants zipped first
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I would point and laugh and tell him that is the smallest pecker I've ever seen... Bet he wouldn't do it in front of you anymore.
                      "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth freeatlast View Post
                        I would point and laugh and tell him that is the smallest pecker I've ever seen... Bet he wouldn't do it in front of you anymore.
                        Maybe ill try that tonight. Lol.

Comment

A female co-worker of mine walked into a patient's home on a 911 call to be greeted by a naked male who posed with his fists on his hips, thrust his pelvis forward, and stated "Wadda ya think?!"

She immediately replied, "Looks like a penis. Only a lot smaller."

Chagrined, he snapped, "Bitch!"

"Oh, now I get it. A big dick with a tiny penis."

BTW, he wasn't charged for abusing the 911 call system, since he was obviously a psych patient. . . wound up trying to punch a cop at the ER. . . a cop who was carrying a taser. . .

Comment

This thread is just another reminder of why I hate people so much.

When I was a teenager I babysat all the time for my many nieces and nephews. One of my brothers-in-law (12 years my senior) would lay on the couch, pretend he was sleeping and 'spank the monkey' in front of me. He's still a dick to this day!
                            Last edited by Retail Associate; 10-30-2009, 07:54 AM.
                            Retail Haiku:
                            Depression sets in.
                            The hellhole is calling me ~
                            I don't want to go.

Comment

Quoth Retail Associate View Post

When I was a teenager I babysat all the time for my many nieces and nephews. One of my brothers-in-law (12 years my senior) would lay on the couch, pretend he was sleeping and 'spank the monkey' in front of me. He's still a dick to this day!
                              You know..theres something ILLEGAL sounding about that. Were you a minor by chance? And seriously...your sister still married to that jerk?

Comment

Working...
                              X