X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooooaaaannnnnn....

Lately, its all male folk that have assaulted my angry wall... ANGRY WALL~

Flavorings

So, one of the group of boys who were eating the buffet had the niceness to say he threw up in the bathroom. Cool, thanks for letting us know! Seriously, its more welcome than two hours later finding puke all over the place.

The only male there was the dishwasher, so I was recruited to help bus tables, while everyone else cleared the dishes and cleaned em.

I go and bus the table those boys were at, and am taken aback by how clean the table was! I was so SHOCKED that I didn't notice something until I went back to wipe it down.

The condiment shakers were upside down on the caddy. Pepper corns, pepper, parmesan, and salt were mounded into a tiny island city upon the table.

The booth seats were covered in parmesan, which looked like cocaine (I watch COPS, hush), and the floor was BLACK AND WHITE from the pepper and salt on it.

/groan.

A Dollar!

These three 8-10 yr old boys are morons.

They are carting around a half eaten bag of candy, no bigger than their little palms, begging customers, then co-workers, to buy it for a dollar.

That didn't work, so they tried to steal from the take-a-penny-leave-a-penny thing. They weren't smart about it, and kept trying while we were all standing there watching them. Manager man handled them.

Eventually, they took some pens and butter knives to try and pry open the charity bin, which was locked tight, to steal a dollar.

Manager Man: Why don't you boys tell me why you want a dollar?
    Boy: We need a dollar to get to use the machine! (candy, toys, bracelets, or music)
    MM: Well, I know some women in that party room, with the door closed, who would love to take that off your hands.
    Boy: But that's our moms...
    MM:Who better to get a dollar from than mom!

They didn't like that.

One of them had a pad of paper and kept staring at one of us, doodling a stickman with an apron, and drawing a scribble on it angrily.

Ugh. The little turds just kept standing by the money, waiting for us to leave them alone. Eventually they were called away by the Moms of the Year, and after I had gotten done glaring and hissing at them.

I assume while I was doing that, my voodoo stickman was being maimed.

ONE is the loneliest number..

So, man comes in and pays for two to eat n drink from the buffet.

Mrs. Two never came in.

Mr. One waited an hour n a half, seemed to get no call or text (as he constantly checked his phone) and looked so dejected it was sad! We felt pretty bad for the guy.

He came up to us and asked for a refund, and Mrs. Two never came. We can't refund, but we can give a gift certificate for the same amount.

Mr. One did not like this.

He pitched a fit, raised his voice, and was defeated by the calm persuasion of Manager, and eventually was silenced.

We were discussing his possible rejection making him angry, when we saw him kick the tires of the delivery driver's car.

Mr. One then became Mr. One Nut, the roller coaster emotion ruler.

Many jokes were had that day.
Working...
X