This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours too?
    I'm sure that if anything sudden happened to DH, I'd be getting some very intense questions from any cop who happened to take note of some of my reading material.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Doesn't Burger King (or maybe it's Taco Bell) sell something called "Poppers" too?
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Some places, like Arby's, carry Jalenpeno Poppers (YUM!). The name is quite often shortened to just Poppers.
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

Back in my BK days we also sold jalapeno poppers but we discontinued them. I don't know if it was BK discontinuing it or just our chain though.
          My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

I've never heard of poppers being used as a date rape drug. It's what steviededalus said. It's used a lot basically to get you "in the mood" for doing certain things you usually wouldn't do while sober.

Comment

I'm cornfused. If poppers are something you take to get a momentary high, then how do they help you get girls as the customer suggested?

Unless the customer was referring to something else.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Poppers--it relaxes the sphincter muscles.

'Nuff said.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  I'm cornfused. If poppers are something you take to get a momentary high, then how do they help you get girls as the customer suggested?

Unless the customer was referring to something else.
                  They'd help you get girls who are into this sort of thing. Depends on your social circle, I guess.

My brother used to work in an "adult store" for a few months; apparently, some stores sell the stuff under the counter here in Germany. No idea if it's legal or not.
                  You gotta polish a memory like a stone. Chip off the parts that remind you it was just a game. Work it until it's indistinguishable from any other memory.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
                    it relaxes the sphincter muscles.
                    A bit OT, but do you have any idea how damn funny that statement is from a screenname like yours? I'll be giggling all day now and everyone will look at me like I'm crazy
                    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                      It's sad that I am all too familiar with the alternate uses!
                      Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
                      I burn oil in mine....

*is old and sad*
                      Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                      Yeah, and "oil incense burners" are really for oil.
                      ...erm...so what are "oil incense burners" and what are the alternate uses??

yeah, I know I quoted in reverse order.....I'm having a serious blonde moment.
                      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X