This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determined callers

Today... I am sick, and as such I have this weird issue where I sound Russian. Today I have had customers asking for an AMERICAN agent not some overseas lacky.. seriously... I had one argue that no Russian would be allowed to work for AT&T state side, and many called me Indian... wow.. I love being sick.
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

so instead of chicken soup you are craving borscht?

grin duck and run
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I know people who joke about how "sexy" their voice becomes when they're sick. Too bad you don't have one of those voices.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Well I think Russians are sexy.
        Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
          I know people who joke about how "sexy" their voice becomes when they're sick. Too bad you don't have one of those voices.
          Some of us think Russians are sexy.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I am part Russian.

I have been told I have a sexy voice. (I am a former DJ, you know.) And when I am very tired, as in having just woken up, my voice is ridiculously gravelly, though I don't think it is necessarily sexy.

When I am sick, though, I sound like crap. Pure, simple, unadulterated vocal feces. Hardly something to turn women on and get them all aquiver.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
              Some of us think Russians are sexy.
              *sexy Russian five*
              Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

i am also a internet tech

i work for convergys for a bigger cable company cant say which one because my job could be at risk
                CONVERGYS/COMCAST'S FINEST OVER THE PHONE SLAVE "TAKING CRAP FROM EACH CUSTOMER WITH HALF OF WHAT THE REAL EMPLOYEE FROM COMCAST GETS PAID AND A SMILE AND AN APOLOGY!

Comment

Quoth Hyena Dandy View Post
                  Well I think Russians are sexy.
                  You and me both brother

Of course, who do I end up dating... yup, the poster child for Aryanism (blond hair, blue eyes, Hitler would love him... too bad for Hitler he's not racist or anti-semantic in the least... and not that much of a poster child )
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    You and me both brother

Of course, who do I end up dating... yup, the poster child for Aryanism (blond hair, blue eyes, Hitler would love him... too bad for Hitler he's not racist or anti-semantic in the least... and not that much of a poster child )
                    If it wasn't for the Russian immigration in the early 90s my country would have a lot less blond kids these days. They make a great aryan poster, you know except for the part that they're not pure enough being Russian and all.
                    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                      I know people who joke about how "sexy" their voice becomes when they're sick.
                      I wish mine did. I sound like Marge Simpson when I'm sick!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You know who I sound like when I'm sick?

Roz from Monsters Inc. Or Don Corleone from the Godfather. It's not pretty.

Last time I had a cold I sounded like Doctor Girlfriend.
                        Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 11-15-2009, 05:36 AM.

Comment

In Russia, Chicken Soup and Borshcht craves YOU!

Comment

I had a coworker that was Indian who was sitting next to me in a call center in the Pacific NW and I heard her customer screaming that he wanted to speak to America.

Comment

Wait, America.. the band?
                              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
                              X