This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pillow Shield & Other Crazies.

3 hour shift today and it was busy as all hell. Also am on Day 1 of the real part of my diet (see my sig!) and having to constantly pop in and out of the food aisle was making those Sweet & Sour Buffalo Wing Lays look mighty tasty. Diet is making me hungry and I want french fries with piles of salt, pepper and ketchup all over them now. >_<

On to the stories!

Sunday Lady Once Again!

We had the beer pricing guy in today and he was calmly putting stickers onto beer when out of nowhere Sunday Lady comes up and babbles to him about her latest conspiracy theory. Something about Obama having personal representatives in My City who were affiliated with the governor with threesomes to follow? I said to the beer guy, "I love her, she really does brighten up your day." He laughed.

Morgellon's Disease Guy Once Again!

If any of you remember "Your Orange Juice Is Infected With Morgellon's Disease!" from way back when, it's the same guy who came back, looking grayer than before. He cornered "Jan", one of the most patient of our pharmacists as she was going to the bathroom and for five minutes babbled to her about the disease and being caused by bedbugs and the itching. He creeped her out, I gave them a wide berth because he would have cornered me and yabbered my ear off.

The Pillow Shield

There was a guy walking around, with...I really don't know how else to describe it. Imagine a black arm brace. Now imagine your grandma's lawn chair cushion in bondage with black straps. Now imagine the bondage cushion stuck to the outside of the black wrist thing and you have a pillow shield. He was walking past me as I was putting away a pack of gum and said, "Hey, you'll need a stepladder for that!"

1. No
    2. He was short himself.

Bed for me before I decide to go nosh on those last few slices of pizza in the fridge.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Good luck, ralerin! Going on a diet is hard, but you can do it and it gets easier the longer you stick to it. I've actually given up sweets and it's been a few days thus far. It's tough but it's easier when you eat healthy and are not hungry when walking through the store.
    Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Don't just diet: make permanent changes.

If you go back to the way things were when the diet's over, you'll go back to how you were as well.

Regardless, good luck!

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
        The Pillow Shield

There was a guy walking around, with...I really don't know how else to describe it. Imagine a black arm brace. Now imagine your grandma's lawn chair cushion in bondage with black straps. Now imagine the bondage cushion stuck to the outside of the black wrist thing and you have a pillow shield.
        Yea sorry... that was me. Its not actually a pillow shield but an emegency use pillow for when I suddenly need a nap.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

If you go back to the way things were when the diet's over, you'll go back to how you were as well.

Regardless, good luck!

^-.-^
          Like taking a class. I've started going to a self defense class. I believe the warm up exercises are my 'swear freely' period.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
            Also am on Day 1 of the real part of my diet (see my sig!) and having to constantly pop in and out of the food aisle was making those Sweet & Sour Buffalo Wing Lays look mighty tasty. Diet is making me hungry and I want french fries with piles of salt, pepper and ketchup all over them now. >_<
            Quoth Iris Kojiro View Post
            Good luck, ralerin! Going on a diet is hard, but you can do it and it gets easier the longer you stick to it.
            Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Good luck with those diets. I've been on one since 2001 when I was diagnosed with diabetes. I keep getting better at it as time goes on. And I do view it as changing eating habits, not a diet that will end. So far I have lost about 60 pounds, although 20 of those were before I started the diet. My goal is to lose at least another 20 pounds.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

*chiming in*

Good luck with the diet. I followed your link and the hCG thing sounds interesting. I'm doing Weight Watchers myself and -14lbs. so far. It's not as hard as I was afraid it would be, and I still get to eat good (bad) things, just more healthy things and a LOT more exercise. GL
              "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.

Comment

Working...
              X