This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
    But building it yourself is half the fun. How do you know if your swearing is up to snuff if you don't build stuff?
    ...or work on cars for that matter Trust me, all sorts of colorful words were being tossed around the workshop when I upgraded the MG's ignition to an electronic type. Fitting it was simple. Setting the timing...wasn't. Mainly, because the clamp that held the distributor in place was bent, and it wouldn't stay put! As such, quite a few colorful words, along with several open-ended wrenches, went flying across the room
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

People are always asking me to put stuff together for them--strollers, furniture, etc. I don't ever have the time to do it, plus I'm protected by a policy: we don't assemble anything in the store due to liability. I mean, I can't even pop the wheels on for your stroller. Sorry.

Comment

*smirks* I learned to swear when my parents sat me down and said, "Okay now we never want to hear you say these words" Then proceeded to tell me every swear word they knew. I knew none of them and they never heard me say any of them

Comment

Working...
        X