This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not Apple Juice....

Closing time, i'm walking around the store and I see a bottle of Snapple in the corner of the store. It looks partially full and as I grab it, it's warm.

Kinda puzzled at this, I got to the bathroom and as I open the cap, I realize why it was warm. The stench of Urine suddenly waifs out. I actually drop the glass bottle into the sink due to the stench, and the bottle shatters in the sink, sending glass and urine everywhere. Yes, i'm fine, thought I had to make a beeline to the shower right after I got home.

Upon reviewing the CCTV footage with the SM and LP, I come to find out it was a.....well, lets just say the issue of the legalities of said footage was taken into context. Serious legal implications mind you that we sent higher up to review.

"Oh sorry, I thought I was at the lab and they asked for a sample". Well at least he tried to be sort of tidy. But ewww!

Comment

Mentioning the "legality of footage" makes me think it caught a minor on camera where certain parts were visible. Yeesh.

Comment

Ugh. Eww! Guess they never heard of indoor plumbing. That's pretty darn nasty and just plain lazy. Hope you can ID them from the tape and ban them!
        Last edited by LillFilly; 11-20-2009, 05:45 AM. Reason: missed words
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Maybe they didn't want to pay for the Snapple that they drank.

Wow - that was opening your store *and* Snapple up to one hell of a lawsuit.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I knew there was reason why I don't drink apple juice. I hope you catch the asshole that did it. I would say it has to be a guy, because girls are just not that ummmmm well talented.

*RavenStarr who's probably going to regret making the above post*
            Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Well, there is a P-Mate on the market that's like a folding paper funnel that allows women to urinate standing-up. Disposable and great for camping and nasty port-o-potties!
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I know I keep saying this on this site, but what the hell is wrong with people? Why the hell do they think they can just do something like that? I'm guess a teenaged boy on a dare. Or your typical person from Columbus....

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  Well, there is a P-Mate on the market that's like a folding paper funnel that allows women to urinate standing-up. Disposable and great for camping and nasty port-o-potties!
                  There's also a plastic "pee-shooter" that's reusable, and... well, I'll stop there. The same site that sells it also gives tips for unaided stand-and-shooting.

I hate my friends.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

There are some women who can pee and aim just fine standing up. *shrug*

I've never even tried. I have yet to encounter a bathroom so nasty that I wasn't willing to sit.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                      I know I keep saying this on this site, but what the hell is wrong with people? Why the hell do they think they can just do something like that? I'm guess a teenaged boy on a dare. Or your typical person from Columbus....
                      O/T Michigan fan?

Comment

Quoth Sightings Reporter View Post
                        O/T Michigan fan?
                        Possibly...
                        What gives it away? The Wolverine to the side or the snide comment about people from Columbus?

Comment

Working...
                        X