Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps now that Douchbag raised the health and safety issue, one of his bosses/supervisors has to be informed and make the proper decisions to resolve the issue.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I hope the douchebag's management fires him for that shiat.
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

totally awesome!

Comment

Update:

So I have to make an "emergency" call to come in and get these things put up. It's my only call of the day so rather than paying for an hour of my time, he's got to pay the four hour minimum, plus surcharges Julia and I go to see him to get this health and safety "issue" resolved. He first denies that he called it health and safety, after looking at his email, he didn't mean to say that, he didn't mean health and safety. Okay, what was the problem then? The problem was that someone could trip over these. Okay, a tripping hazard is a health and safety issue. Now that this is established, how is it better to have them higher up where people can now run their shoulder and/or face into them? They'll be fine when they're hung up. Right, and the question was how will this be better? Ummmm....

We treat him like the jackass he is for a while then decide that he's given us enough amusement. I hang them up and get on my way. I imagine there will be some whining when the bill comes around, but it was all by the book so Mr. Douchebag can explain things if and when the shite hits the fan.
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
          Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Thanks for the update! Love to hear how this twatwaffle is going to explain this to his bosses!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
              Love to hear how this twatwaffle is going to explain this to his bosses!
              Based on how he has handled everything else so far? I would guess....poorly.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

I don't know wether to call you a or a !

Cannot wait to see how this ends up!

Comment

Has this dry pool diving member been heard from lately?

Comment

BRILLANCE. *Stamps Sunny Seal of Approval*

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
                      300 bucks?!? For 10 dollars
                      For a 300 percent markup
                      *blink, blink...* 300% markup would make the things $40... as, you take your current 100% ($10) multiply by 3 ($30) for the markup... and add together.
                      What you're looking at, if he's not just talking out of his hole in the ground, is a 2,900% markup (not makeup, as I tried to type...)
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I'm guessing this idiot finally let the matter drop?

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                          *blink, blink...* 300% markup would make the things $40... as, you take your current 100% ($10) multiply by 3 ($30) for the markup... and add together.
                          What you're looking at, if he's not just talking out of his hole in the ground, is a 2,900% markup (not makeup, as I tried to type...)
                          Hey, I never said I was a mathematician

It's $10-20 of raw materials, plus thousands of dollars of precision machinery to get them cut perfectly and have holes drilled perfectly. Factor in the markups as it passes through a couple of dealers, and factor in the fact that this douche is full of crap and it's not that insane of a markup.

Quoth eltf177
                          I'm guessing this idiot finally let the matter drop?
                          It would appear that way. I asked Julia about our "buddy" and she says that she hasn't heard anything further from him. Since we've got the evidence of his email, and the fact that we made him look like a fool, I think he wanted to avoid another confrontation. He probably just buried the invoice and passed it through hoping nobody would notice. He probably got away with it too.
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
                          Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
                          X