Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably one of the dumbasses that I get that can't read the expiry dates properly.

I just don't understand why people have to make things more difficult. Take the money from the "expired" pop and STFU

Comment

Expired soda isn't dangerous, but it sure tastes nasty. I once found a 6-pack of Budwine (a soda from Athens, GA that apparently doesn't even warrant a Wikipedia page) at the back of the bottom shelf of a supermarket. I was thrilled, not having seen any in years, until I got it home and tried to drink it. Turned out there was a very good reason I hadn't seen it: they'd gone out of business about five years earlier.

Should have kept the cans, though. I didn't find out until later that it was so old; I just thought it wasn't nearly as good as I'd remembered. (If I remember rightly, when good it tasted about like a cherrier version of Cherry Coke.)
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I'm instantly reminded of the anime FLCL and that little store with its backlot of Crystal Pepsi (I'm assuming the cartoon takes place in the same year it was made, early 00's).
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

First: They were bottles, and no I wasn't able to see them. His reason for complaining is that they did taste bad.

2nd. I got info back from during the day. All of the diets expire on the 14th & the 21st of Dec 2009...so it's before those dates. Our Pepsi guy is always on top of that game. If there is expired product, he either tosses it or he gives it to us employees (who happily take free stuff).
          When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Of course it tasted bad, it's diet pop

I'd be surprised if the machine was 8 years old.
            "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Working...
            X