This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short end of the customer stick

So today at the spa a coworker found an ipod for a client, the client gave her $50 and was eternally grateful. She sifted through two robes and found it right away. Hoorah for her!

Later in my shift a woman loses her glasses. She can't see a thing. I start looking through all of the day's laundry. Four large hampers full. I look through all of the open lockers, in all the nooks and crannies of this locker room. After 10 minutes of killing myself looking for them, drenched in sweat, I find them at the front desk.

I am ecstatic! It was better than finding the last Waldo. I present the glasses to her and I receive.....
    "What took you so long?"

Ungrateful cow! Methinks a couple of "adult films"should find their way onto her bill.

Comment

I've had something similar happen when a customer's child left their retainer on a fast food tray. Eww, by the way. They'd come back twenty minutes later hollaring and steaming because WE were clearly at fault for their child's dumbass moment. We sifted through bags of trash trying to find the damn thing. After 15 minutes of digging and searching, we'd finally locate it and would be met with "It's about time!" You're welcome, jerkface. This happened a few times, btw.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. If you'd like, I can hide them again and try to find them faster."

Comment

Quoth Ashaela View Post
          "I'm sorry, Ma'am. If you'd like, I can hide them again and try to find them faster."
          or even better, "I'm sorry, Ma'am, I wasn't able to find them." (tosses over shoulder in general direction of trash can)

Comment

Working...
          X