This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Case of The Non-Psychic Statements

(Backstory: On the 15th of each month, my company sends out account statements. Several calls result from those, but none as painfully mindnumbing as this one.)

SC: Yeah, I just got your statement in the mail, and it doesn't reflect my last payment.
    Me: Alright, can I have your account number please?
    (Customer provides info, I pull it up.)
    SC: Yes, I mailed check # 123456 to you guys November 18, but it's not on the statement.
    Me: Alright, and what's the date of the statement?
    SC: Says here November 15.

(Cue awkward pause as I await her to reach the conclusion we can not forecast into the future of who might pay us. After about 10 silent seconds, I realized I might have to help her on her journey.)

Me: Well, it looks like it's just a matter of our statement and your payment crossing in the mail.
    SC: I see, well, you might want to look into that.

Shortly thereafter I terminated the call, and still anxiously await my company's merger with Miss Cleo so the Psychic Payment Department can be established.

Somethin' tells me that if she ain't callin' you yet, she don't see it in the near future
    "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
    -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Comment

Working...
    X