This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate when

I hate when you get the one customer who intentionally is a b*tch.

Well she came in last night and just wanted to cause trouble. i had to zone (most anyone who has done retail knows what that is) i was pickin the stuff up she was pullin it down.

me: sittin in floor foldin everything back up puttin in place

sc: walks right behind me and pulls it back out

me: mam can i help you (with attitude of course)

sc: nope im fine

me: then why you pullin everything back out?

sc: "i just like seeing you have to pick it up"

me: bitin my tongue then said hell with it
    i said" why dont you go get a damn job and see if you like someone being a b*tch"

sc: well and walks off

i almost shit myself see this woman could have literally sat on me. so the whole time i was running my mouth off i was thinkin what the hell am i doin.

told manager about it and he laughed so hard
    I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Quoth dawntazz View Post
    sc: "i just like seeing you have to pick it up"
    Oh hell, no!!!!! If she had said that, I'd say, "Well, too bad, I'm not picking it up, so I guess you'll be waiting all day for someone else to do it." I cannot believe people actually say stuff like that! Bitch.
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

dawntazz: "So you see, your Honor, that's why I killed her!"

Judge: "NOT GUILTY!"

That woman is the reason birth control should be made retroactive.

Comment

Quoth dawntazz View Post
        me: bitin my tongue then said hell with it
        i said" why dont you go get a damn job and see if you like someone being a b*tch"

sc: well and walks off
        Moments like that are golden. Unforutnately, it sounds like she undid a lot of your work . . . but at least you got rid of her.
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

She did undo alot, but me being able to tell her where to go and not get fired was well worth it....lol
          I Have Nothing But The Thoughts Of Uselessness

Comment

How about we follow her home with a few sacks of garden soil and bottles of red wine and proceed to follow her about as she vacuums (assuming she stoops to such a chore)? I'd bet she'd love that.

Comment

find an incontinent dog, and walk it around in her home while she cleans, after the potting soil and wine.

oh, i just like to watch you CLEAN.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
              X