This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mikkel View Post
    I have a list if I should develop such powers, rest assured that you won't be on it (and not only because it would be redundant)
    That reminds of the t-shirt that says: "The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list."
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Hell, lots of people have thought *I* was gay. The funniest was the girl who (a) I thought was hot, (b) told me I had a great ass, and (c) then asked me if I was bi or just gay.
      Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad...

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" is still one of my favorite songs.
        Several of my dorm-mates wanted to kill me for getting drunk and stupid and playing that song to death too many times. Seriously, I think some of them may have developed a complex from that song. I played it that often. Loudly. Through thin walls. Late.

Yeah, I was pretty much an idiot. Oh, wait....what's changed?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Yeah, I was pretty much an idiot. Oh, wait....what's changed?
          You're chronologically older, and your hair style is slightly different.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Spawned View Post
            I am putting my money on the band Paramore.
            Long odds say it also could have been No Doubt or Metric, but Paramore is a smart man's bet.
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Seriously, I think some of them may have developed a complex from that song. I played it that often. Loudly. Through thin walls. Late.
              Ask my brother about hearing the soundtrack to Moulin Rouge every single weekend at O'Dark-Thirty, on high, through his dorm walls. Every weekend like clockwork, he told me.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                You're chronologically older, and your hair style is slightly different.
                No, my hair style is MUCH different. Shorter, no mullet, better styled, and I have added the goatee. I look far less dorky than I did back then.

And when I dress up, my dress clothes are MUCH nicer.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Maybe they're not gay, but you know, they're gay. Help me find them.
                  Hahaha. I'd have to second Jonas Brothers, seeing as they're gay and all. Gotta love those obtuse customers sometimes.

Also, go Fansons! *still loves Isaac and Zac*

"When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming, boy; when you stop dreaming it's time to die" -- Blind Melon

Comment

So did you ever find out what exactly he wanted?

From the "help me find them!" it doesn't sound to me like he had a problem with homosexuals and the fact that they were on her wall - it sounds like he was looking to buy her something related to the poster? Trying to find out what their name was, so that he could buy her a cd or whatever by them?

He just had a very bad way of expressing his query.
                    Both in his wording and in his exasperated demeanor.

Comment

Working...
                    X