Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What this idiot woman did was probably *technically* assault. Not that I'd press charges for that, but threatening to would probably be a good way to scare her out of the store.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Don't these people remember kindergarten? "Keep your hands to yourself!" Yeeeesh. How do people like this even leave the house?
      "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth Ciarrai View Post
        Apparently one lady did complain to my manager once about how my tattoo was offensive. It's a Celtic knotted shamrock. That's apparently offensive, but I'm not quite sure how. Is she prejudiced against Irish people?
        Probably just another beliver in the antiquated idea that only convicted murderers and soon-to-be-convicted murderers have tattoos. You could have had a happy sun and bunnies, and she'd make the same complaint.

$50 says the lady wasn't younger than 55
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
        X