Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your baby caused a CRITICALLY EPIC FAIL.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of epicness is absolutely unfathomable.

I just hope I never have to experience anything like that.
    Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
      I can imagine the mom probably left a pile of used paper towels lying on the bathroom floor. And going home, telling hubby, "guess what happened today. I went to get an umbrella for the patio table but they don't have any! And Bubba had a little accident, and I didn't have any extra diapers on me so I used the pink insulation with that Pink Panter on it to make a temporary diaper."
      That's entirely creepy. The store actually does keep the pink insulation right outside the ladies room. Though that's been the case in a lot of hardware stores I've seen in the area. I have no idea why they lay the store out like that. ._O'

I predict the fastest transition to WS in the history of CS.
      Being terrible with acronyms, may I please inquire as to what "WS" stands for? (And I take it "CS" is this website, and not a particularly .. um .. Customer suck.
      Last edited by Dips; 01-11-2010, 07:54 PM.
      SC: "Are you new or something?"
      Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

For everyone's benefit...the commercial that I was referring to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgu4AZLHLrQ

ShadowTiger....WS means War Stories. And a reminder for people NOW:

*puts on her "not a mod" hat*

War Stories nominations are to be done through PMs to Ree or Raps (or a moderator?) ONLY! Requests in here will be ignored.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

That's quite the story.
          It's like something you see in the movies. (In fact, I'm sure I have seen something similar in a movie. )

What a twit...coming to a store in the middle of winter with a baby dressed only in a diaper...and no spare diapers?

She basically left with a naked baby...in January...in winter...in sub-zero weather?

Poor kid.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I'll ask around in the cashier area to get any of the memories from them to see if anyone heard anything from the lady in red.

Quoth fireheart17 View Post

Oh that is awesome. XD Thanks for sharing that. I chuckled.

ShadowTiger....WS means War Stories. And a reminder for people NOW:

War Stories nominations are to be done through PMs to Ree or Raps (or a moderator?) ONLY! Requests in here will be ignored.
            Ah, so that's what it stands for. Thanks. I've been in the forum before, reading the stories, but acronyms are something that simply do not mix with me.

Comment

Any moderator can be PM'ed with a War Story nomination...or you can use the report button, which sends an e-mail to all mods.

The report button should also be used in cases where a moderator's clarification is required in a thread. This ensures that correct information is given.

Thanks.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Babies can do epic poops (Khan got it up to his armpits one time...) but holy cow! And who doesn't carry a fully loaded diaper bag wherever you go? I feel sorry for the kid since it sounds like his mom is a moron and sorry for you guys who had to clean it up.
                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I am also a bad person because I laughed really loudly at this. Did anyone else have the Benny Hill/ Yakkity Sax music going in their heads as they read it?

Comment

1) Mum must not really be getting this "parenting" thing. First, your kid needs to be dressed appropriately for the weather. Second, you need to be a bit more prepared when taking your kid out. And third, you are responsible for your child and his actions until he is old enough to know better. Therefore, show some embarrassment and assist in cleaning up the mess!

2) I feel bad, but I found that hilarious!
                    -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                    -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      And who doesn't carry a fully loaded diaper bag wherever you go?
                      People that aren't parents of small children?

Actually I never did-I became quite fond of cargo pants-never needed a diaper bag
                      I also don't carry a purse-just a wallet
                      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

that's funny

Quoth Moggie View Post
                        Did anyone else have the Benny Hill/ Yakkity Sax music going in their heads as they read it?
                        No, but I do now...

As for being out with a nearly-naked baby...I can't help but wonder if baby had a previous incident on the way to the store...
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          As for being out with a nearly-naked baby...I can't help but wonder if baby had a previous incident on the way to the store...
                          THIS! I'm betting on this!
                          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth Moggie View Post
                            I am also a bad person because I laughed really loudly at this. Did anyone else have the Benny Hill/ Yakkity Sax music going in their heads as they read it?
                            Yes I laughed so hard I scared the cat and mom thought I was choking on something.

Poor kid though, nothing but a diaper in this weather (I'm suspecting that the kid had a bad stomach bug and a previous incident). The mom doesn't sound like the brightest bulb in the lamp.
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Well, I just got back home from work, and asked the cashiers. Only one of them was around, and she remembered seeing the baby wrapped in paper towels and nothing else, while complaining about the lack of a baby seat.

Comment

Damn.

I'm thinking it's at that point that someone seriously consider calling CPS....

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X