X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pagan View Post
    Or 665, the neighbor of the Beast....
    Nah, 665 is accross the street with the junk in the front yard. 668 and 664 are the neighbors. I remember there was a book by that name: 668, Living next door to the Beast.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Nah, 665 is accross the street with the junk in the front yard. 668 and 664 are the neighbors. I remember there was a book by that name: 668, Living next door to the Beast.
      As a companion book, may I offer Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal?
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
        As a companion book, may I offer Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal?
        Don't forget God's Other Son by Don Imus.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Don't forget 333: The Half-Brother Of The Beast.
          The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Sometimes I wish there were some type of identification method that could be given out. Recently I was on the phone with a certain cable provider and I think that I was being fairly well mannered even after being passed around and put on hold for a total of 2 hours. All I did was ask if a part could be sent to my home or if a tech would have to put it in and the guy went off on me. Called me a bitch repeatedly, threw in some racial slurs even though he had no idea what race I was, called me a fat whore, again with no idea what I look like, curse words up to wazoo, I really don't know what I did to set him off. Maybe he was brainwashed to go crazy everytime he heard the word sent. I don't know. Anyway, there was no way to track him down and I'll admit that after wasting my time for two hours to have the call end with me being cursed out and hung up on and having to start over, I cried. I haven't cried in a while. They couldn't track him down unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
            X