This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complain to me about your mistake!

Some woman came up to me in the supermarket where i work (i wont say which one but let me just say a lot of rich, annoying patronising ppl shop there)
    and pointed to a sign that said "*supermarket name*'s low Saturated fat ready meals"

She complained to me because the "name" and the "low" were above the saturated fat words, and so she read it as Saturated fat ready meals, she somehow felt this was false advertising or something, and actualy wanted me to do something about it, i just pointed at it and said "it says 'low' right there," and mumbled "people tend to read from top to bottom these days you old bag"

LOL
    I get all sorts where i work, so many patronising old ppl too who literaly think were there to server their every need in life and get nothing for it in return. Instead of happy to help on my uniform (although it doesnt acutaly say that anywhere on my uniform lol) it mayas well say SLAVE LABOUR

I HATE when customers read the signs wrong. Happens pretty much every day. It just makes me want to scream in their faces.

Comment

false advertising almost always = reading deficiency
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
      X