This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Pity Whoever Picks Up the Phone...

Basically this was not my SC, rather someone else's who got lost in transit and served only to make my day a little more surreal...

BB: Friendly neighbourhood editor
    PC: Phone crazy

Phone rings

BB: Hello, Publishing Company, Bookbint speaking. How may I help?
    PC: ACCOUNTS! I need to be transferred to ACCOUNTS! The damn handset is frozen!
    BB: Excuse me? Handset?
    PC: Yes, the damn HANDSET! I sent a cheque but you've cut off my service!
    BB: Sir, this is Publishing Company, are you trying to reach a mobile phone provider?
    PC: Just transfer me to accounts for god's sake! I have calls I HAVE to make and your ****ing company has cut me off even though I've paid the ****ing bill!
    BB: Sir, we publish books. We don't do phones. You have the wrong number.
    PC: Whaa? Oh for ****'S SAKE!

Criminy. Poor customer service person who takes that call once he gets his head out of his nether regions and finds the right number...
    Last edited by BookBint; 01-18-2010, 02:02 PM.
    Saying I'm "turning down a sale" and thinking I give an airborne fornication – GUILTY – Irving Patrick Freleigh

Maybe ... maybe ... maybe you broke him out of rant mode long enough to take a deep breath and not swear (notice I didn't say speak nicely ) at the CSR he gets ot the phone company.

Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

I'm surprised he didn't curse you out for wasting his money in the pay phone.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
      X