Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i didn't think this kind of stuff actually happened...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell if i found a coffee cake in my bag i would be like "woo treat!"

Comment

I'm always baffled at what makes perfect sense in the heads of some people.

"what IS this in my purse? Oh no, it's a coffee cake I bought yesterday and I forgot to eat it. Oh! I know the solution! I will take it back and ask them to replace it!"

Huh???

Comment

my brother was once eating a bowl of raisin bran, when he looked at the box and realized it was not raisin bran. rollie pollies.
        To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
        my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

Wait, I don't beleive it! Your supervisor agreed with you, didn't over-rule you and didn't give the SC a new cake and a gift card for her trouble.
          "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth joe hx View Post
            my brother was once eating a bowl of raisin bran, when he looked at the box and realized it was not raisin bran. rollie pollies.
            Did that once, when I was about four. Ugh! I'm surprised I still love the stuff. Learned my life lesson about food going bad that day though.
            It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
              That's exactly like sitting down at a restaurant, eating every bite off your plate and asking for another plate for free because it tasted funny. No reasonable person does that.
              No, no reasonable person does do that. And yet it happens fairly often in restaurants.

Draw your own conclusions.

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
              "Hi. I got this head yesterday and forgot it was in my ass. Can i get a new one?"
              Classic. Simply....fucking....classic.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

i love SC logic!!!

Like the woman yesterday who was telling me I should invent random discounts for the purchases her son was making because he was "spending all his money". I'm sorry, I thought that was your problem you know, being the MOTHER and all.

Comment

~note~
                  the coffee cake looked like she'd sat on it. like...the berries were oozing through the bag.
                  also...she hasn't been back since. so much for being a regular!
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

I love the people who try to get away with things by claiming they are regulars.

A while back a the Waterfront Bar, this dude tried to order a drink without having ID. He looked to be in his low twenties, so naturally this wasn't happening.

Excuse #1: "Dude, I work security at [downtown bar]."
                    ME: "Then you of all people should know that I can't serve you without your ID."

Excuse #2: "Dude, I'm here all the time. All the staff knows me."

I looked over at the bar, and see that the four bartenders working are among those who have worked at said bar for at least ten years or more, and not a day goes by when at least one or more of these four is not behind the bar.

ME: "Okay, if any of those bartenders can vouch for you, I can serve you."
                    HIM: "Oh, I don't know any of them."
                    ME: "If you don't know any of them, you cannot possibly be a regular here, bro."

Dude did not get his drink.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                      ~note~
                      the coffee cake looked like she'd sat on it. like...the berries were oozing through the bag.
                      also...she hasn't been back since. so much for being a regular!
                      I'm surprised in that case she didn't ask you to replace her handbag that was ruined by cake.
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        Amateur. I found halloween candy in April.... Two years later. How do I know? Because it was next to last year's stash.
                        My roommate and I have been in our apartment for a little over 2 years. We have a bowl that contains several holidays worth of various candy (mostly hers). I can tell you this much: I will not be eating any of it.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                        X