X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth cinema guy View Post
    Was it ... a Swingline stapler?
    Quoth Jester View Post
    I don't know if they make electric staplers.

Of course if they do, someone in here will correct me.
    As you have predicted, so shall it be.

I have an electric Swingline stapler, and it is wonderful to have and use. However, it is black. Maybe I should paint it red?
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      As you have predicted, so shall it be.
      Megan Fox.
      In a skimpy bikini.
      In my lap.
      With cold beer.

(waits)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Megan Fox.
        In a skimpy bikini.
        In my lap.
        With cold beer.

(waits)
        *sits on your lap in swimming trunks with a bottle of tequila*

Close enough?
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

That's like hoping for a Ferrari and getting a broken skateboard, and thinking that it's "close enough."

In other words....no.

Still A Customer."

Comment

40 bucks could buy some beer which is what a college student would really want...

Comment

Megan Fox is overrated, but I'm sure you already knew that. You just want it so you can get pics to lord over someone you know that obsesses about her WAY too much......(I hope, cause I somehow have it in my head that you are somewhat more *discerning* than most men).
              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I have to admit that I did once ask specifically for a staple gun for Christmas when I was in college. However, I doubt the student it question was in the same situation.
                Random Doctor Who quote:
                "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
                I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                  Megan Fox is overrated, but I'm sure you already knew that. You just want it so you can get pics to lord over someone you know that obsesses about her WAY too much......(I hope, cause I somehow have it in my head that you are somewhat more *discerning* than most men).
                  Actually, while I think Fox is hot, I would much prefer Anna Paquin or Kirsten Dunst, but more people know who Fox is, so I use her as the catch-all example.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Actually, while I think Fox is hot, I would much prefer Anna Paquin or Kirsten Dunst, but more people know who Fox is, so I use her as the catch-all example.
                    Rogue in the X-Men movies and Mary Jane in the Spider-Man movies, respectively. Amongst other parts.
                    Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

I know there are people who DO know who they are, was merely saying that Megan Fox is more widely known.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        Megan Fox.
                        In a skimpy bikini.
                        In my lap.
                        With cold beer.

(waits)
                        "Guys like us don't just fall out of the sky, you know!"

*WHUMP!*

"Beautiful, naked, big-tittied women don't just fall out of the sky, you know!"
                        Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

You can be "The Man" with an electric stapler. It involves being backstage when someone thought a costume was designed for quick-change (i.e. has velcro seams) when it wasn't. Fastest way to re-do the seams when someone's torn them all open.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                            Nevertheless, I suggested perhaps a flash drive or some blank CDs/DVDs

SC: NO! Everyone thinks of that! I need something DIFFERENT!
                            <snip>
                            SC *on phone*: Yeah, I got him an electric stapler! Am I The Man or what???
                            What.

Yeah, right, a college student would totally want an electric stapler over a flash drive or recordable CDs/DVDs. Who needs extra electronic storage when you can have an extra-fast stapler that's more likely to break down or jam up than an old-fashioned manual stapler?

Oh, and don't you love the geezers who try to use slang? They don't realize how dorky they look, and nine times out of ten, they get it wrong or use a phrase that's way out of date. Might as well tell someone to "23 skidoo"!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Well, the guy seems to not have known the male at all, so I'm sure he's not fullfilling a real desire of said person...

Still, sometimes people can want "odd" stuff. I wanted, and received, and LOVED a pocket umbrella for I think my 12th Birthday... When I told some of my friends, they looked at me odd, very odd.
                              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

I think he looked at the swingline website:

http://www.acco.com/swingline/

Which tells the world "Swingline turned the office into a party. And it isn't even December!"

Although I do think the gentleman who came into my work and got a pick'n'mix and left saying I am god out does the entleman here. However not by much!

Comment

Working...
                                X