This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently I must be a meterologist too

A guest came up yesterday morning, asking me the weather conditions for Buffalo, NY.

Keep in mind I am in southwestern Pa, which is a good 275 miles from Buffalo. I told the guest I didn't know off hand, but I suggest he use the guest computer and type in weather.com and look on there. Or I could turn the lobby TV on the Weather Channel.

Apparently this offended him greatly. He said "Where is your manager?" (With this being 5:30 AM on a Saturday morning), I told him he wasn't in right now.

He stormed off to this room. When I came in tonight, I saw a nasty comment card about me. It was from Mr. Buffalo claiming that I was very rude and that we should know the weather.?.??? WTF???

I'm sorry I don't know the weather conditions of a place over 4 hours away. Buffalo isn't even in the immediate region. Is it so hard to turn on the Weather Channel or use a computer to get the info you want???

Apparently I must be a meterologist (a very bad one at that) too.

The forecast in Buffalo says there's a 100% chance of asshole.
    Last edited by Mr Hero; 01-31-2010, 07:22 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

"Buffalo? Aren't they extinct?"

"There will be a hundred percent chance of weather there."

(sings) "Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam... And the skies will be 50% cloudy all day."
      Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

(counter sings)
        Oh give me a locus where the gravitons focus
        And the threebody problem is solved
        Where the microwaves play at three degrees K
        And the cold virus never evolved...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Zoom View Post
          (sings) "Oh give me a home, where the buffalo roam... And the skies will be 50% cloudy all day."
          (sings)Home, home of deranged, where the crazy and whackalopes plaaaaaaay

Quoth Zoom View Post
          "Buffalo? Aren't they extinct?"
          No.

Quoth Zoom View Post
          "There will be a hundred percent chance of weather there."
          Not true. There's always that .00001% chance that the planet will spontaneously lose its atmosphere and therefore there would be NO weather.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Tonight's forecast for Buffalo: Dark.

Continued dark throughout the night, followed by widely scattered light in the morning.

Comment

Buffalo now has an established reputation as a major mecca for illegal debt collectors. You know, the kind that call your hose 50 times a day demanding you pay a "debt" or else your're going to jail. He's obviously one of those tools.

Comment

Working...
              X