Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like those Cross Ion gel pens. They're small and mine fits in my front pocket just fine. I don't lend my pen nor do I ask to borrow one.
    Personally I don't what's so difficult to carry a pen, maybe it's just me?
    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth Tanasi View Post
      I like those Cross Ion gel pens. They're small and mine fits in my front pocket just fine. I don't lend my pen nor do I ask to borrow one.
      Personally I don't what's so difficult to carry a pen, maybe it's just me?
      So, then, you've never not had a working pen on you? Your pen has never been stolen, or left on the counter the last place you used it, or quit working? It's not difficult to carry a pen, but it's not wrong *not* to have one now and then, either.

It *is* of course wrong not to return someone else's, or to demand that they supply you with one.
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I always have at least two pens in my purse. I've been doing that since high school. Even if a cashier or teller provides a pen to me, I will pull one of mine out of my purse. There's just something icky about a pen that's been handled by numerous people. Who knows where they have been?
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

And yet....you handle money, that's been through god knows how many hands and possibly a few strippers' G-strings....

Comment

Or in sweaty cleavages and wife beaters... but that's another thread alltogether. O_o
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X