This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Salesman Returns!

Hey everyone, you may not remember me but i did a few welding stories and a few car sales ones.

This is my most recent sucky car customer ill quickly summarise it as it took place over 3 months.

This couple came in to look at some new product we had, i took him, his wife and daughter on 3 test drives. I spent 6 hours with them the first visit. Gave them the deal of the century and they had to think about it.

Over the next 3 months i answered over 200 emails with various questions, requiring running around for insurance quotes, maintenance quotes .etc.

They cam in last week looking at a completely different vehicle, loved it, sat down with the sales manager....and for an hour and a half they argued over TWO DOLLARS A MONTH in their payment.

Finally we just signed the deal to get another one out for the month...at a loss.....no comission. I had worked for free the whole time!

Welcome back! I can't believe the sales manager did that
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Let's see ... 7+ hours facetime, 200+ emails, countless hours of work, and you get nothing?

Are you sure you're not selling real estate?
      Women can do anything men can.
      But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
      Maxine

Comment

Lol im sure :P

I mean it happens sometimes.....but 45 mins of arguing over two dollars a month.....

Comment

This is why I got out of the car selling business. Well, ONE of the reasons why at any rate.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X