This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normally, I LOVE Balloons.

I love them, they're big globes of happiness filled with helium, fun to bat around, brings cheer to kids, brightens people's days.

But if you need balloons for your party, for the love of all that is holy. DO NOT come in at 9 at night and expect to have 20 of the brightly colored fuckers blown up. DO NOT get snippy at the "I don't feel like fucking doing it this late, you asshole!" charge of 25 cents per balloon on top of the price of 2 bags. DO NOT get pissy and tap your toes at us when we are plainly tired and I've got a wrist in a splint and am favoring the other hand. DO NOT get pissy when we whisper to ourselves that we are late for going home and we need to pull our registers.

Bonus suck for the guy who approached us (versus the other cashiers) to whine about getting a DVD out of the locked DVD case and threaten to grab a hammer and break it open. He looked shocked when I told him that'd be a $275 charge-25 for the DVD and 250 for the case.

ETA: Bonus, bonus suck to the woman who also wanted to inquire about blowing up more balloons. "Two bouquets is ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT!" Cashier S and I growled and she backed off.
    Last edited by ralerin; 02-06-2010, 01:57 AM.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill
Working...
X