Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? That much of a hurry, asshole?

Okay,

There I am working the pharmacy floor, and the work itself was actually fairly relaxing as we, omg, actually had enough people for the first time in almost a month and a half. 12:30 rolls around, and YAY! Time for my lunch! =-)

I am guilty of the sin of buying my lunch at work a lot because the meals are dirt cheap, actually pretty good, and my goodness is the service fast. But getting your meal fast does not mean you will be paying for your meal fast. I get to the registers to pay for my meal, and weigh my options about which line to stand in. At this point there are two people behind me. I see a 20 items or less register and I start walking towards it, and I am almost at the register when someone who WAS right behind me, does this LOOP thing around other customers to beat me to the spot. I am all "wtf?" but I am wearing my store clothes, and kind of have to let it go. But are you ready for this? His cart is half FULL of groceries! I watch the cashier bag item after item after item (nwih it was under 20), until he gets the total which is $70.92! I marked the number on my cell phone because I KNEW I would be posting this shit tonight! The customer in question was about 65, and after he paid for his groceries, he just went on his way like he did not have a care in the world. I couldn't help but think "What happened to that god damn fire you had to get to?". I then pay for my plate, and walk off.

Fucking EVIL old people.

I have only been doing the pharmacy thing for about 7 1/2 months, and I cannot help but notice that my opinion of the AVERAGE customer has changed for the negative, and it kind of falls under "what the Hell do you expect?". I mean seriously. They treat us like the scum of the fucking earth, bitch constantly because of lines because we are hopelessly overworked, but then when they come in with a presciption five minutes before we close, OMG! We won't fill it?! What the Hell is wrong with "us"?

Keep it up SC's. If you are going to take full advantage of the "they can't swear back at me without getting fired" clause, don't bitch later on when people don't move heaven and earth to help you.
    Last edited by Grrrrrrr; 02-10-2010, 12:24 AM.
    "Sorry, the restaurant is closed in honor of customer appreciation day."

They're the worst. So many old people around here think that world owes them something. The ex-army types are the worst. Demanding, rude, and think they do/say anything they like.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Ya, the customer service industry blows like that.
      Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

Working...
      X