Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter, who's almost 17 now....did something hilarious when she was about 5 or so. We were dyeing easter eggs, with the colored dye stuff in vinegar.....looks like kool aid . She took a big drink and then did this and proceeded to do this
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
      And a bowl full of butter? Eeewwww......
      I can't believe it's not butter! Oh wait, it is butter

Could be worse. They could be drinking a whole bottle of vinegar thinking it was fine wine. Then complaining, trying to sue, almost getting an employee fired... wait, haven't I heard this story before?
      Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Who grabs random jars of anything off a counter and sprinkles the contents on their food? That just... I... I'm fairly certain that's future Darwinism in action -- next time they might not be so lucky as to consume something as innocuous as sand!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
          My daughter, who's almost 17 now....did something hilarious when she was about 5 or so. We were dyeing easter eggs, with the colored dye stuff in vinegar.....looks like kool aid . She took a big drink and then did this and proceeded to do this
          I'm surprised she didn't do this
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

What a childish response.

"YOU LEFT SOMETHING AROUND AND I USED IT SO IT'S YOUR FAULT!"

Comment

Talking to a friend in a cafe, i took a shaked of sugar and poured it into my cup of tea............it was salt............
              Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

I took my brother to Fuddrucker's for burgers once, and when we got to our table with our food he grabbed a large shaker and started putting what was inside it on his fries. He thought it was salt. Turned out to be sugar.

I tried a fry, just to see, and it actually didn't taste too bad with the sugar on it. Was almost like fried dough.

Comment

They were just hungry for sandwiches.....
                  Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                    Who goes around & puts unlabeled substances on their food? That's a good way to end up in the emergency room.
                    My ex-gf had roaches in her apartment. To kill them, she sprinkled boric acid around, which she kept in a salt shaker. Her sister and BIL came for a visit, and....
                    Fortunately, nobody wound up on their back behind the 'fridge, although we did call the Poison Center.

About the same period, we went to $Big_Hotel for the Thanksgiving Day Buffet. On one table, close together, they had:

____Turkey__________Stuffing______________Seafood Newburg_____

with little placards by each. But guess what happened?
                    P*S

Comment

Working...
                    X