This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're going to cause an accident!

Parking lot arenas have many pains the ass, they range from regular parking passes being mistaken as VIP or suite, people complaining about our parking charge, and then there's the worst of them all, asking traffic directors questions in the middle of a busy road.

Traffic directors are usually sent to the south drive, the "Main entrance" beause it's often the busiest road during the inbound process. This entrance is next to the main road which leads to the freeway. Most of the cars we get are coming from the north road on a stop light which leads me to splitting these cars up send half to the lowers and the other half to the uppers. Now one would think, "Hey maybe there are people up ahead so maybe I should ask them where to go, this guy is busy." Nope they don't, I understand that you will have questions but I'm not there to answer them, I will only point out the cashiers up ahead. Complaining to my supervisor isn't going to help because they know that traffic guys are busy.

The reason as to why traffic directors can't answer questions is that a chance of an accident is very high and these people don't seem to understand that. I witnessed 5 close calls today because people just had to stop and ask me questions and put up a fuss when I told them that the cashiers will help them.

Would you rather wait 30 seconds to have your questiones answered or spend a few weeks or months in the hospital because of an accident 'you' caused? You'll wait? Good job.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.
Working...
X