Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's nice when you have friends, clients, customers, or anyone for that matter, who shows some sympathy in difficult times.

I've got two cats at the moment, one of them about 15 years old, and the other one slightly younger. I love them both; they've become part of the family, but I'm more attached to the younger one who's shown far more loyalty and friendship over the years. Now it's dawned on me they've only got a few years left. The older one has recently started showing signs of senile dementia (forgetting where she's supposed to be going to the toilet, i.e. on the beds(!)), so she now spends most of her time in her basket, in our utility room.

I don't know what I'll do when I lose them, because they've become a part of my life. Seraph, you have my condolences. Don't take any crap from any of your clients, and show them this!

Comment

I feel for you, we just lost a dog two weeks ago on monday night, he had to be put to sleep after a very fast onset cancer. I went to work the next day tired and upset told my boss who seems like your customer, his responce was "get over it, it was just a dog." Thankfully all my co-workers were quite understanding and i only had to deal with my boss for 2 hours all week long.

I know it takes a while, but hope you feel better soon.

Comment

many many hugs for you. Sorry lovely. I'm sure he was a very happy, very well loved Kitty.
        "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
        -Red

Comment

Working...
        X