This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We were both sucky

So we were both probably sucky here. There was this guy that grabbed two pairs of chest high waders. He claims they are 35 and they are ringing up 49. So I go and check. There is several holes where they may have grabbed them and there is a large hole at the top that may have fit two. One of them would have been over the 49 and the other would have had it's right corner over the 35.

He came back and started arguing with it. I was going to give him one for fifteen off because the other one would have come from the 49, but I would have had to have a manager approve it. He comes back and starts complaining and my coworker is standing next to me.

Well, I point out that the other one came from the 49 because my coworker was saying that it would be 30 over so we'd need a manager. The man becomes very angry and just says, "I don't have time to fuck around."

So he would have had at least one 15 off if he had waited.

Quoth casey13 View Post
    So we were both probably sucky here. There was this guy that grabbed two pairs of chest high waders. He claims they are 35 and they are ringing up 49. So I go and check. There is several holes where they may have grabbed them and there is a large hole at the top that may have fit two. One of them would have been over the 49 and the other would have had it's right corner over the 35.

He came back and started arguing with it. I was going to give him one for fifteen off because the other one would have come from the 49, but I would have had to have a manager approve it. He comes back and starts complaining and my coworker is standing next to me.

Well, I point out that the other one came from the 49 because my coworker was saying that it would be 30 over so we'd need a manager. The man becomes very angry and just says, "I don't have time to fuck around."

So he would have had at least one 15 off if he had waited.
    Don't see anything sucky you did there. Guy was an impatient, entitled d*ckwad, and got (or didn't get in this case) what he deserved.
    I will never go to school!

Comment

I suspect that a large part of his impatience was because he was trying to scam a lower price and hoping that you'd get flustered if he acted like a spoiled 2-year-old.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X