This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth LewisLegion View Post
    Napoleon, hmm? He's that short, dead, dude...right?
    Yeah. If you take him bowling, ditch him!

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"Dear Sir,

Due to your shameful butchering of the grammar of the English language I must hereby inform you we will no longer publish this title for you. Kindest regards, Bookbint."

I know you can't, but wouldn't it be fun if you could?
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Hell, trump the EW when you sign your emails:

BookBint
        D.Thau (Bug), D.Maus (Chubb), Magistaludorum (QIS), Octavium (Hons), PHGK (Blit), DMSK, Mack, D.Thau (Bra), Visiting Professor in Chickens (Jahn the Conqueror University (Floor 2, Shrimp Packers building, Genua)), Primo Octo (Deux), Visiting Professor of Blit/Slood Exchanges (Al Khali), KCbfj, Reciprocating Professor of Blit Theory (Unki), D.Thau (Unki), Didimus Supremius (Unki), Emeritus Professor in Blit Substrate Determinations (Chubb), Chair of Blit and Music Studies (Quirm College for Young Ladies)
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Dear Sir,

You murdered the English language

The English language was a FRIEND of mine
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            Yeah. If you take him bowling, ditch him!

^-.-^
            He'd manage to find his way out of the mall though . . .along with Sow-Crates.

But would you want to be the one to bail them out of jail?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
              In his biography, Daniel Galley (RAdm, USN (Ret.)) tells of being stationed in Iceland with a couple of British officers:

The above quote is from Eight Bells by Daniel Gallery.

(Wow! I just looked up Eight Bells on Amazon.com and found out that a book I bought for 75ยข back in the late 1960s is now selling for $35.00 to $110.59.)
              Isn't that the guy that captured U-505?

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                Isn't that the guy that captured U-505?
                Yes it is. I have that book too.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                X