This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Stryker One View Post
    ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBal l!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheB all!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTh eBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!Throw TheBall!ThrowTheBall!ThrowTheBall!
    THROW THE DAMN BALL!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

...WANT TO SEE THAT DOG!!!

sorry for the caps attack... but seriously that would make my whole WEEK. ^_^ cute!
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
        and the boxer...waved at me. lifted up his right paw and waved. cutest thing ever.
        That is ADORABLE!!!

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
        a dog that waves??? really??? That's amazing. I didn't know they could do that....or trained to or whatever.
        Pretty much the same thing as teaching them to shake.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
          One of the local McDonalds used to give dog biscuts (til someone complained and they stopped - they always asked first, can't imagine why anyone complained, but of course, there's always one to spoil it for everyone else).
          LOL, the one time I brought my border collie to the McD, she barked into the drive tru speaker and they gave her a Milkbone cookie!

Sadly tho, she does NOT like Milkbones.

Pets ressemble their owners, I don't like McD cookies either!

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          While driving with your pooch in the car is cute and all, it's incredibly unsafe for the poor doggie.

Unless you have a good harness and the dog is restrained properly, it's just as bad as letting your kid ride without a seatbelt, and I can't imagine anyone here would even begin to think that was ok.

^-.-^
          My girly is and has always been an energetic ball of happiest ADD sufferer ever so yes, we bought a car restraint the same day we bought food bowls and a bed.
          That was 12 years ago when we brought her from the shelter. That was one harrowing 12 minutes in the car.
          Last edited by Shironu-Akaineko; 03-27-2010, 02:32 AM.
          Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

That boxer sounds absolutely adorable. I can see him waving a paw and nom-nomming the whipped cream!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X