Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive multi-ton, multi-million-dollar floats with terrible visibility down a cramped parade route with some tight and tricky turns around thousands of screaming children and their idiot parents.

Would you run out into the middle of a busy intersection? No? Well, then, why for the love of all that is pure and holy would you let your kid run through a parade between moving objects and dancing performers?

You wouldn't believe how many people see a float/car driving right towards them and their reaction is not to promptly move out of the way, but rather to stop, fumble with their camera and say "Oh, would you look at that dear, let's take a picture! It's not like I'm in the middle of their show, or anything!" Idiots!!!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      I used to love the ball pits when I was a child. Another fond childhood memory destroyed.

It's a good thing they at least told you it happened. I've heard there can be stuff like syringes and rotting food in those things. When I have kids, I don't think I will let them play in ball pits.
      Aye. I still love them now. One of the worst memories of my life was the day I was not allowed in such a pit for the first time. (In the UK in my days, they were all monitored; don't know about anywhere else.)

Though I have been to one of what was boasted as the biggest in the world, complete with what was also boasted the largest vertical slide: at Crealy, somewhere in Rural England. The ballpond was neck deep - oh God it was fun.
      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
      X