This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sucky just odd...

This couple came in asking me to copy a couple letters. They said that they didn't want to go all the way to Fedex Office (formerly Kinko's). Odd because that place is less than 1000 feet from here. They paid me a buck 'for my trouble'...in their own words.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Odd as you say.

Did you read the letters - anything illegal or dismissive of fed ex in them?

Maybe they were sucky customers who had previously been banned from fed ex?Maybe they know the person who works there and didn't want him to read their letter?
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Nothing about Fedex in the letters. The content sounded like they were requesting an evaluation of their escrow payments.

This couple wasn't sucky, not too friendly. They just insited on having copies done here at the tax office. The irony is that the copies we do are not that great--we run them on a 6 y.o. all-in-one.
      Last edited by taxguykarl; 03-27-2010, 08:35 PM.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Maybe they had a previous bad experience at FedEx, and refuse to do business with them?

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Working...
        X